My Mishaps with Muses

Contrary to what I've told some people, my blog posts are mostly about or inspired by what happens with and around me.

Well before you start running to me, asking me to explain what I meant in this post and that, lemme just mention that it may not be as straight as you thing it is. The blog post may be a refinement of an incident, or some insignificant detail of one that caught my attention. But then again, it may very well be so!

Anyways, here we go...

Till date I've hit upon the love treasure thrice. Is that too many or too few? I don't know. Did they love me back? I may know a little, but certainly not all I wanted to know. Do I still stand a chance? Again..I know some, but not enough. What I do know is this:

The first one was so early I was'nt even thinking on love lines until the time came for her to move away. When I did realize it, she was gone. Don't worry though. We did meet online many times, and every time I dropped some subtle and some not-so-subtle hints at her. Did she not understand or did she just ignore them? I'll never know. I believe I lost this one because I took an aweful lot of time and because I did'nt put it in strong, concrete words. Anyways, that was my first and longest(by far) love to you.

The next one just sort of happened in college. You know, the way long-standing friendship progresses and all. That one fell apart, and I am not a big cricket fan, because of (mis)timings. Apparently we loved each other, but not at the same time. (If Karan Johar is reading this, read this as "my next movie on a platter") Well that was my most amicable one till date.

The third one (and the wound is still fresh here) is....well...the shortest(? arguably) and the strongest one yet. Am a maniac about her. Can't think straight, can't see anyone else, can't hear others when around her. I think you get the point. I have heard a lot of things, but I would like to believe that this one did'nt work because I jumped the gun and put it in too strong words (and yes, the irony is not lost on me).

So..there it is. My very own 'muse list'.

1 comment:

La Cleora Ortiz said...

Dear Writer,
I must say hell lot of honesty...
The thing I wanna share here is "Love" all around the universe is reachable in different shade of colors. These colors brighten your life for sometime and then fades away. So its life who enjoy these color before they fade. And once one shade is faded new stain take it's place.
As a reader I'll be very eager to know what happened in your life next. Its been 5 months to this post what is the color that shading your life now?