Hilarious paradox...at least for me.

Aloha!

As many of you know, I have a chronic disorder- unnamed yet, but from what I have found, quite
 prevalent. I just can't resist a good book. :)
Anyways I came across a rather curious piece of text and would like all of you to read it:

"By using or reading any part of this PROJECT GUTENBERG-tm
etext, you indicate that you understand, agree to and accept
this "Small Print!" statement. If you do not, you can receive
a refund of the money (if any) you paid for this etext by
sending a request within 30 days of receiving it to the person
you got it from. If you received this etext on a physical
medium (such as a disk), you must return it with your request."


Just made me wonder about the paradox of informing a person that by reading this text, he/she agrees to and accepts something. C'mon people, what if the person does'nt agree?

1 comment:

ShellyS said...

Great job on the header. :)