A thousand apologies!

A thousand apologies from the very deepest core of my heart to fellow bloggers. I was unable to blog these past few months because of terribly pressing circumstances. Don't worry, there's lots to come as I have gained immence experiences which (I hope) will be shared here in the coming weeks.

In the past month, I went on my first abroad vacation (a trip to Malaysia-Singapore), met (...well saw) a TV regular (Krishnamachari Srikanth), and biggest of them all, joined a corporate concern....ya baby, am a professional now!

Well now have relocated to a completely new city and was until recently one of the multitudes here, drifting eternally, searching for some welcoming piece of land to hold our roots. Will get back to regular blogging as soon I get settled in my new accomodations.

Until then.

1 comment:

Deepika said...

at last something breathed out here.

anyway u got blog-rolled:)

cheers!!